Personal Information You Provide Directly to UsWe collect information you provide when you apply or sign up for a IPay account or use Ipay Invoicing & Escrow Services and when you provide information as part of our identity or account verification process. We may collect information about you, including but not limited to:
- Identification information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Government-issued identification (ID).
Personal Information We Collect from Your Use of our ServicesWe collect information about you when you use our Services, including but not limited to:
- Device Information. We may collect specific information about the computer or mobile device (“device”) used when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, internet service provider, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Services. We may also identify other software running on the device for anti-fraud and malware-prevention purposes, but we will not collect any content from such software.
- Location Information. Through our applications, we may collect information about the location of your device.
- Use Information. We collect information about how you use our Services, including your access date and time, browser type and language, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Transaction Information. When you use our Services to make, accept, request, or record payments or money transfers, we may collect information about when and where the transactions occur, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
Use of Your Personal InformationWe acquire, hold, use, and Process Personal Information about you for a variety of business purposes, including: To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested We may use Personal Information about you to provide, maintain, and improve our products, Services, or information, such as:
- Processing or recording payment transactions;
- Displaying historical transaction information;
- Accessing certain areas, functionalities, and features of our services, such as business resources; and
- Delivering the information and support you request.