Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully. This document explain our obligations as a service provider and yours as a customer.By using or accessing any element of the website (www.ipayinvoicing.com), you indicate that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”). These Terms govern your use of the Product and form a legal contract between Ipay Invoicing & Escrow Services. (“Ipay”, “we” or “us”) and you (“Customer” or “you”) who registered for a User Account or is using the Services at www.ipayinvoicing.com. These Terms describe the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services.
You may use the Services only to receive and make payments for goods and services either Directly or through Escrow . By accessing or using the Services you agree to these Terms.
We may amend these Terms at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 Days’ prior notice of any substantial change by posting notice on our website.
RELATIONSHIP FOR THE SERVICES1.1 Our Role. Ipay Invoicing & Escrow Services acts as an “agent of payee” meaning we provide Accounts Receivable Services to collect and transfer funds from a sender on behalf of a receiver of funds. Except for our limited role in processing or receiving payments that you authorize or initiate and transmit, we are not involved in any underlying transaction between you, any other user, or any service providers and you are solely responsible for resolving any disputes concerning any underlying transaction. We are not a bank and do not offer banking services. We may use the services of one or more third parties to provide the Services and process your transactions (each a “Processor”). We do not guarantee payment on behalf of any user. We are not a selling agent in connection with any sale or purchase by you of goods or services to any person.
1.2 Your Authorization. You authorize us to receive, hold and disburse funds in accordance with your payment instructions. Your authorization permits us to make an electronic transfer via Automated Clearing House network (“ACH”) from your bank account in the amount and currency you specify and send money electronically to a receiver’s bank account in the designated currency. You also authorize us to debit your bank account for Service Plan fees. Once you have provided your authorization for the transfer, you authorize and order us to commit your payment (less any applicable Pricing, foreign exchange, or other amounts we may collect under these Terms) to a receiver. You give us the right to resubmit any ACH debit you authorized that is returned for insufficient or uncollected funds. You agree to allow us to recover any amounts due to us if there are insufficient funds in your bank account to cover your liability, and agree to reimburse us immediately, upon demand, through other means. You agree to reimburse us for any fees imposed on us or costs we incur as a result of the transaction. Your liability under this Section extends to any of your guarantors, successors and assigns. Your authorizations will remain in full force and effect while you maintain your User Account and for any registered bank account. As a receiver using Accounts Receivable Services you agree that we will be your agent to collect and receive payments on your behalf for goods and services sold to your customers. You further agree the sender’s obligation to pay you is fulfilled upon delivering funds to us as your agent. You also agree to our offsetting from payment that you receive transaction fees applicable for such transaction.
2.1 Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that (i) all right, title and interest in the Services and associated software, website and technology, including all intellectual property rights therein, are and will remain with us or our third party licensors; (ii) no right or interest in the software or the Services is conveyed herein; and (iii) the software, website and the Services are protected by the copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
2.2 Password Security and Keeping Your Email and Address Current. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, or any other codes that you use to access your User Account and the Services. You are responsible for keeping your mailing address and email address up to date in your User Account. We will not have any liability to you for any unauthorized payment or transfer made using your password that occurs before you have notified us of possible unauthorized use and we have had a reasonable opportunity to act on that notice. Accordingly, you should log into your account regularly and review your transaction history for unauthorized transactions or access.
2.3 Prohibited Businesses and Activities. You may not use the Services for any services, activities or business type we have identified as prohibited as set forth. We retain full rights over the customers and the industry types we elect to service. You may not use the Services in or for the benefit of a country, organization, entity, or person embargoed or blocked by any government.
- Registration. To register for a User Account, you or the person or persons registering for a User Account (your “Representative”) must provide us with your business or trade name, address, email, phone number, identification number, URL, the nature of your business or activities, valid bank account information, and certain other information about you that we require. We may also collect personal information (including name, birth date, and government-issued identification number/copy) about you, your beneficial owners, principals, and your Representative. You agree to provide us with accurate and verifiable information about you and your business.
- Until you have submitted, and we have reviewed and approved all required information, your User Account will be available to you on a preliminary basis only, and we may close, suspend, or limit access to your User Account and/or the Services in the event we are unable to obtain or verify your information or for any reason. You must provide accurate and complete information in response to our questions, and keep that information current.
- Identity Authentication. You authorize us, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate you and your company’s identity and information. This may include asking you for further information that will allow us to reasonably identify you, requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or valid bank account, ordering a credit report, or verifying your information against third party databases or through other sources.
- Continuing Validation. At any time during your use of the Services, we may require additional information from you to verify beneficial ownership or control of the business, validate information you provided, verify you or your Representative’s identity, and assess the risk associated with your business. This additional information may include business invoices, copies of government-issued identification, business licenses, copies of bank statements, or other information related to your business, your beneficial owners or principals. Your failure to provide this information may result in suspension or termination of your User Account or placing a hold on your transaction.
- Changes to Your Information, Keeping your User Account Current: You agree to keep the information in your User Account current. You must promptly update your User Account with any changes affecting you, the nature of your payment activities, your Representative, beneficial owners, principals, or any other pertinent information. We may suspend or terminate your User Account or place a hold on your transaction if you fail to keep this information current.
- User Account Suspension, Limitation or Termination. You may close your User Account at any time. You will still be obligated to us for any fees incurred before the closure. We will remit any payments that you have committed to prior to account closure, but have not been processed and paid out after closure. We may terminate your use of the Services at any time for any reason. Any termination of these Terms does not relieve you of obligations to pay Pricing or costs accrued prior to the termination and any other amounts owed to us as provided in these Terms. We will not be liable to you for any losses that you incur in connection with our closure or suspension of your account
Sending/Receiving Invoice Payments and Escrow services
- Payment Purpose. You warrant and represent that your use of the Services is solely to receive and make payments for goods and services as permitted under these Terms.
- Payment Limits. The amount of funds you can send or receive may be restricted based on a risk assessment and the amount of verification on your User Account. Your User profile will tell you what is required to increase your limits. For questions, please contact support Services at +1 (817) 476-3322 or email support@Ipayinvoicing.com.
- Payment Review. We review and monitor payment transactions for risk, fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing activity. For certain potentially high-risk transactions, we will place a hold on the payment, conduct a review, may contact you for additional information, and either clear or cancel the payment. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, refuse to process a payment, or deactivate your User Account. If we have reason to suspect that you are using the Services to violate the law, we may share information about you with law enforcement agencies.
- Pricing. We will provide the Services to you at the rates on each Form. We charge a 5% Service fee for every transactions Plus 2% fee for all transactions via Escrow. The buyer pays for the transaction fee of Fixed 3.5usd The parties to a transaction can select who pays for Escrow fee. We reserve the right to change our Pricing at any time
- Insufficient Funds and Reversals. When you send or receive a payment, you are liable to us for the full amount of the payment plus any Pricing if the payment is later invalidated for any reason (e.g. insufficient funds from sender). This means that, in addition to any other liability, you will be responsible to us for the amount of the payment, plus the applicable Pricing if there is a reversal of the payment. You agree to allow us to recover any amounts due to us by debiting your bank account. If there are insufficient funds in your bank account to cover your liability, you agree to reimburse us immediately, upon demand, through other means. You agree to reimburse us for any fees imposed on us or costs we incur as a result of the transaction. Your failure to fully pay amounts that you owe us on demand will be a breach of these Terms. You are liable for any of our costs associated with collection in addition to any amounts owed, including attorneys’ fees and expenses, collection agency fees, and any applicable interest. Your liability under this Section extends to any of your guarantors, successors and assigns.
- Refund and Reversal Currencies. All refunds and reversals will be made in the same currency as the original transaction. If your transaction must be refunded or reversed and you do not have the correct currency available in your bank account, a currency conversion will be performed. vii. Errors Regarding Payments. It is your responsibility to review all payment transactions initiated through the Services. Your payment transaction information is maintained in your User Account and included in the receipts we provide you. We will rectify any of our processing errors that we discover. If the error results in a receiver’s receipt of less than the correct amount to which a receiver is entitled, we will credit their account for the difference. If the error results in their receipt of more than the correct amount to which a receiver is entitled, we will debit the extra funds from their account
- Unauthorized Transactions. You are responsible for the security of your User Account and credentials which are used to make payments. You should regularly log into your User Account and review the activity to ensure that there has not been an Unauthorized Transaction or other error. We will also send an email to the primary email address you provide to notify you of each transaction. You should also review these transaction confirmations to ensure that each transaction was authorized and is accurate. When an Unauthorized Transaction occurs, we will work with you to provide information necessary for you to seek remedies that may be available to you through your financial institutions and we will work with you to address the issue.